Binder Clip Bag
Office Supply Chic
Finally, a Binder Clip Bag big enough to fit all your binder clips.
- Vegan leather
- Loose-leaf patterned lined interior with zippered pocket
- White enamel-fill logo decal
- Roughly 11" x 5" x 8" with 10" handles
- Removable adjustable vegan leather strap
- Designed in NYC
- Sustainable: Our PU leather is 100% vegan and requires far fewer production resources than animal leather
- Low Maintenance: Unlike animal leather, vegan leather is waterproof and wipes clean easily
- Vibrant: Using vegan leather lets us make bags in a full gamut of neons and pastels that would otherwise be unattainable
Although we’re disappointed whenever our products don’t work for you, we’re happy to accept returns!
- All orders come with a lifetime warranty protecting against any material or manufacturing defects.
- We cannot refund packages lost in transit and highly recommend adding shipping insurance to your order at checkout!
- All returns must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All clearance items are final sale.
Binder Clip Bag in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
I get compliments every time I carry this bag!!! And the quality is definitely worth the buy; highly recommend!
Wanted to buy this cute bag the first time but I didn't get to it in time before they ran out. Luckily I got an email saying it's back! It's definitely a statement piece and I can't wait to use it! It's big enough for my phone, small wallet, keys, and then maybe a few odds and ends. It does have a strange way of sitting when the handles are down but that's what makes it an awesome bag. The paper look lining is cute!
If I could give this a 10 star review I would! The quality, how unique it is, and the utility of it! I’m a teacher and it has given my co workers quite some amusement! Definitely worth the money!
cool but is very prone to wear and tear
i LOOOVE this bag sososososo much! it’s so cute and all my friends have been complimenting me so much! my only issue is how thin the strap is. it tends to dig into my shoulder as i wear the bag but maybe it’s just me :)