What If My Package Is Stolen, Arrives Damaged, Or Is Lost In Transit?
- Route Package Protection offers complete protection from theft, damage, and loss-in-transit: Route is included on the house for all orders totaling $75+ USD, and can be added to any order under that threshold for just $0.98!
We highly recommend including Route package protection on your order, as we do not replace items that are stolen, lost in transit, or arrive damaged.
- If Your Domestic Package is Lost in Transit: File a claim 7-30 days from the last available tracking update.
- If Your International Package is Lost in Transit: File a claim 20-30 days from the last available tracking update.
- If You Receive Goods Damaged in Transit: Provide Route with photos of the damaged products upon arrival.
- If Your Package Is Stolen: File a claim 5-15 days from when the package was marked delivered. Orders over $100 will require you to file a police report, but Route makes the process easy. We are happy to walk you through the claim process if you’d like help. Feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and issue details.