Skinny Dip Ring
Make a Splash
We dove deep into the world of swimming pool aesthetics to create this ring. Brings a little fun in the sun, even on the cloudiest of days!
- 925 Sterling Silver Base
- Hand-poured turquoise resin pool
- Enamel tile detailing on pool exterior ladder
- Designed in NYC
- Precious: Our sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver, the highest purity possible still suitable for jewelry-making
- Hypoallergenic: Sterling silver never contains nickel or other inexpensive elements that can turn your skin green
- Long-lasting: Our silver pieces are coated in rhodium to add a little extra protection from everyday wear and tear, not to mention some bonus gleam
- Low-maintenance: With just the occasional gentle cleaning, sterling silver dazzles for years
Check out our full care guide for Sterling Silver here.
Although we’re disappointed whenever our products don’t work for you, we’re happy to accept returns!
- All orders come with a lifetime warranty protecting against any material or manufacturing defects.
- We cannot refund packages lost in transit and highly recommend adding shipping insurance to your order at checkout!
- All returns must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All clearance items are final sale.
Skinny Dip Ring in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
Just received my ring, and it is my new favorite piece! I cannot wait til summer to wear it! I’m seriously going to devour the rest of the store! Obsessed!
This ring is the cutest most amazing little thing I own. I’m obsessed with it. It’s incredibly well made and totally worth the price. I LOVE IT!
I bought this for my grandson and he is thrilled with it! May be buying more in the future from your shop. He loves the “sink” one.
absurdity is spectacular imo and things as other things is definitely where I live, so when I first saw this ring I knew I had to have it! It took me months to save to get it but when I finally did I it was worth every penny, I wear it every day, ring sizing was spot on, only drawback is of course silver is bendy, so paying attention to the stairs rails is very necessary!
I don’t usually wear rings, but I made an exception for this one. It’s a very unique piece and fits my finger perfectly. I take it off sometimes due to my job and I feel naked without it. I also love swimming pools and wish I had one so now I wear one one my finger lol