Shipping & Delivery
Should you require additional information or help, please contact us by email and we'll be happy to assist you!
- If you would like to cancel or change your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible! We'll try our best to apply your requests before your order is shipped, but we cannot guarantee a cancellation once an order has been placed. Our fulfillment center prides itself on a speedy order processing turnaround time, which ensures swift arrival to our customers!
- Emails are answered on weekdays from 10am - 6pm EST in the order they are received.
- In the event that your order cannot be cancelled or updated before being sent out, we are always happy to walk you through the return/refund process once your order arrives!
- STUDIOCULT is not responsible for incurring charges to reship or replace an order if incorrect information or address has been provided.
Orders are processed and shipped out in 1-3 business days. All orders ship from our fulfillment center:
208 Passaic Ave
Fairfield, NJ 07004
- We offer Route Package Protection for less than a dollar on all orders under $80 USD to insure your package in the event of theft, loss, or damage. All orders subtotaling over $80 USD include complimentary Route protection!
- STUDIOCULT will not replace or refund orders without Route that are stolen, lost, or damaged in transit.
- All delivery estimates quoted are provided by the USPS directly. We do not guarantee any delivery times.
- STUDIOCULT is not responsible for customs delays.
We are not responsible for delays due to any weather conditions, postal delays, incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses, natural disasters, or refusal to accept packages.
- Domestic shipping is provided through the USPS, and most orders within the US arrive at the provided address within 7-10 business days.
- All domestic orders over $200 will include FREE standard shipping!
- We offer expedited shipping options at checkout to shorten delivery time.
- Tracking activity for international shipping may experience a lag of updates from USPS.
- International shipping estimates vary depending on country and shipping class, and are provided directly by the USPS. STUDIOCULT does not guarantee delivery times.
- The USPS occasionally outsources international order delivery to alternate package carriers before they leave the country. In these instances, third-party carriers don't provide us with the tracking number for the second part of your package's journey--this is completely normal, your order is still on its way to you and should arrive according to USPS estimates.