An earring that represents masculine identities... or the planet Mars
- Sold as singles
- Made with jewelry grade stainless steel
- Tarnish free
- Perfect for sensitive ears
- Designed in NYC
For hygienic reasons, we can't accept returns or exchanges on any earring(s).
On the fence? We're more than happy to answer any questions you have about our Mars Earring here! :~)
- Hypoallergenic: Our 316L jewelry-grade stainless steel will never turn your skin green
- Durable: Highly resistant to corrosion due to its low-carbon grade
- Low Maintenance: Won't rust or tarnish, requires virtually no special care
- Zero Waste: Steel is 100% recyclable - so your jewelry can have a life after drip!
- All orders are shipped out by our warehouse within 1-3 business days!
- Most orders within the US arrive at the provided address within 7-10 business days, and all domestic orders over $200 will include FREE standard shipping!
- International shipping times vary depending on country and shipping class - you can find specific estimates at checkout.
- We offer Route Package Protection for less than a dollar on all orders under $80 USD to insure your package in the event of theft, loss, or damage. All orders subtotaling over $80 USD include complimentary Route protection, on us ;-)
Mars Earring in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
I’ve loved this design for a while, and when i finally got my hands on one i was super excited, i had an issue with the clasps and the earrings falling out, so i emailed studiocult and they immediately issued a replacement! I’m so happy cuz i loves the design a ton, and the customer service is amazing!
Great earring exactly as picture, mechanism works well!
it's so dope and for me personally super affirming
I wanted to get it for a while but waited until it was on sale. It's so cool! It's the perfect size; a statement piece but not too heavy for my earlobe. The packaging was lovely as always. If you're reading this, buy it!
A super lovely earring! You can definitely see that the price reflects the quality. I bought it for my friend’s birthday: he likes pairing earrings together, since he has many ear piercings. I’m super excited to give it to him, even a little jealous since I like it so much (I might have to get the Venus earring for myself). He’s currently transitioning, and I think this earring will reflect his super cool style and identity well. A good buy. ^^