Pierced Moon Earring
Moon Prism Power!
It's just a phase... waxing crescent, to be exact.
- Faux gauge
- Sold as singles
- Made with jewelry grade stainless steel
- Designed in NYC
For hygienic reasons, we can't accept returns or exchanges on any earring(s).
On the fence? We're more than happy to answer any questions you have about our Pierced Moon Earring here! :~)
- Hypoallergenic: Our 316L jewelry-grade stainless steel will never turn your skin green
- Durable: Highly resistant to corrosion due to its low-carbon grade
- Low Maintenance: Won't rust or tarnish, requires virtually no special care
- Zero Waste: Steel is 100% recyclable - so your jewelry can have a life after drip!
- All orders are shipped out by our warehouse within 1-3 business days!
- Most orders within the US arrive at the provided address within 7-10 business days, and all contiguous US orders over $200 include FREE standard shipping!
- All international orders are sent out DDP (customs and taxes pre-paid), with shipping times varying depending on country and shipping class - you can find specific estimates at checkout.
- We offer Navidium Package Protection at checkout to insure your package in the event of theft, loss, or damage. All orders placed through our mobile app include complimentary package protection, on the house!
Pierced Moon Earring in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
i got sooo many compliments wearing them and they feel super high quality. im waiting for the pierced star earings to come back in stock so i can purchase from you guys again. BIG FAN!!
Bought this after getting bombarded with ads and I’m glad I did! This thing is absolutely gorgeous. May invest on a second one because although it works as a statement piece they are small enough to function as a pair.
This is the heaviest of the faux gage earrings I have from studiocult (Previously the heaviest was the pierced star one) I also have the lightning bolt and fish hook. This one is definitely a showstopper though, and the gold color makes it glamourous even in my frumpy work clothes. It also pairs really well with the pierced star one (both gold) when I'm dressing up a little (a rare occasion)
The way they go into the socket is a bit odd, which not every earring will be perfect, but I'm not too picky! They look amazing and they kinda complete some of my spooky outfits! :)
Love these! They’re quite heavy but so worth it. I can wear them for about 6-8 hours before they hurt too much.