Flame Bag - Magma
Hot Off the Press
This fiery bag gives a whole new meaning to ‘Haute Couture.’
- Orange and red vegan leather
- 50" adjustable & removeable crossbody strap
- Zippered closure with custom matchstick hardware
- Resin-detailed steel objects embedded in floor of bag
- 10" x 9.5" x 4"
- Designed in NYC
- Sustainable: Our PU leather is 100% vegan and requires far fewer production resources than animal leather
- Low Maintenance: Unlike animal leather, vegan leather is waterproof and wipes clean easily
- Vibrant: Using vegan leather lets us make bags in a full gamut of neons and pastels that would otherwise be unattainable
Although we’re disappointed whenever our products don’t work for you, we’re happy to accept returns!
- All orders come with a lifetime warranty protecting against any material or manufacturing defects.
- We cannot refund packages lost in transit and highly recommend adding shipping insurance to your order at checkout!
- All returns must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All clearance items are final sale.
Flame Bag - Magma in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
its a beautiful bag, but it came with creases that will not come out and the worst part of the whole design is the fact that there are buttons to hold the strap on and they do not stay put, if you have anything in the bag it will most likely come undone and fall off your body at one point or another. so yeah it's pretty but for the price I don't think it's necessarily worth it
My daughter is delighted. The shipping costs were a bit expensive. I would have preferred to give this money to the designer. It is a wonderfull handbag unique in France.
Overall this bag is cute and makes a strong visual impact which is what I was going for. Unfortunately the packaging did not protect the purse so the flames are slightly curved at the top making it harder to access the bag. The cute zipper pull that’s three metal matches is difficult to handle because you have to make sure you grab all three matches or else the zipper will get caught, and the crossbody strap is held in place with snaps so I’m really worried about how it would stay attached if I went out dancing. Also my order was delayed for 3 weeks and the response was basically “sorry our system thought we ran out of boxes”. Like… ok? Overall it’s cute and I’ll def use it but I’m disappointed in the communication, protection of the product during shipping, and usability.
I love the style of this bag. It came really quickly and really elevates my outfits. But the button snaps are very difficult to snap together and even when it is definitely snapped in place, one of them comes undone if even the smallest amount of pressure is applied. This makes the strap pretty impossible to use without fidgeting with the bag the whole time.
Got it for my best friend as a birthday gift and she loves it! Loves the detail, wears it with alot of her outfits, and the quality is amazing! Definitely will be shopping at studiocult again!