Frequently Asked Questions
We ship Monday through Friday, with most processing times averaging 2 business days! Most orders within the US take 2-4 days to arrive once they’ve left our warehouse.
We provide tracking information for all orders--just enter your email address at checkout and we’ll automatically send you an update once tracking is available!
Delivery speed varies greatly depending on a myriad of factors including the shipping rate selected at checkout, the distance a package is traveling, and the efficiency of your postal carrier.
Once a package is handed off to a postal service, we have no further control or insight over its journey.
Yes, we ship to the UK & EU. To get your order to you, we've partnered with Passport Shipping and they will be the Seller for all orders to the UK for orders under £135 and orders to the EU for orders €150 and under.
- Orders usually arrive 1-3 weeks after they leave our fulfillment center depending on the country, but in some cases delivery can take up to 6 weeks.
- We ship all of our international orders DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) for the most seamless and efficient international shipping process possible.
- We highly recommend that international customers include their phone number at checkout so your local postal service and customs office can reach you easily for the final leg of delivery!
- If you selected the wrong color or size for an item at checkout, please email us at email@example.com with your Order Number and the change you would like to make. We cannot guarantee changes to orders already placed, but are glad to make exchanges!
- If you think you’ve entered an incorrect address at checkout, no worries! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the corrected information as soon as possible and we will try to make all requested changes as soon as possible if your order hasn’t yet shipped out!
If your order has already shipped to an incorrect address, the package will likely be returned to us. We are more than happy to send it back out to the correct address, we will simply ask you to cover the cost of re-shipping. If you think your package has been returned to us (a “Returned to Original Sender” update would be indicated on your tracking page) please email us at email@example.com to initiate getting it resent or refunded.
- We offer Navidium Package Protection at checkout to insure your shipment against theft, loss, or damage during transit.
- We highly recommend adding Navidium Package Protection to your order, as we do not replace items that are stolen, lost in transit, or damaged in transit.
- To initiate the refund/replacement process covered by Navidium, just contact us and we'll file a claim on your behalf!
We perform quality checks on all of our pieces before packing them, but occasionally a damaged item will slip through. Your STUDIOCULT pieces are protected under a lifetime warranty against any material or manufacturing defects - we accept full responsibility for any item that is not up to our standard of production quality and will gladly replace it, free of cost! If you suspect your piece has a manufacturing issue, please send a picture of the damage to us here and our Customer Service team will be happy to assist you.
Please note that our lifetime warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (such as minor scratches or dents), lost items, damages caused by accident, or any pieces that have been modified by a third party (engraving, ring resizing). Our warranty does not extend to pieces that are improperly used, stored, or cared for - We encourage proactive care for your pieces to ensure a long lifetime, and you can learn more about recommended product care here!
Should one of your pieces break due to a material or manufacturing defect, we're happy to send you a replacement for free as a component of our lifetime warranty! If your item has broken, please send a picture of the damage to us here so we can assist you.
Please note that our lifetime warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (such as minor scratches or dents), damages caused by accident, or any pieces that have been modified by a third party (e.g. engraving, ring resizing). Our warranty does not extend to pieces that are improperly used, stored, or care for.
If you would like to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will try our best to cancel your order before it gets shipped. We cannot guarantee a cancellation once an order has been placed, but in the event that your order cannot be cancelled in time we are always happy to walk you through the return/refund process once your order arrives!
If an item you had your eye on is out of stock, never fear! We make an effort to restock our pieces as frequently as possible. On the product page there should be a ‘Notify Me When Available’ button. If you don’t see it at first, try clicking the size or color you were hoping to purchase and refreshing the page. Simply submit your email address in the field provided and you’ll be the first to know once the item is back in stock!
If you are interested in an unreleased design, the best places to keep tabs on our upcoming projects are our Instagram, our mobile app, and our mailing list (you can subscribe at the bottom of this page!)
If you have any questions that aren’t answered above, or need clarification, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We answer emails as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received. We answer emails Monday through Friday between 11:00AM - 5:00PM EST/EDT.