Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN WILL I GET MY PACKAGE?
We ship Monday through Friday, with most processing times averaging 2 business days! Most orders within the US take between 2-4 days to arrive once they’ve left our warehouse.
We provide tracking information for all orders--just enter your email address at checkout and we’ll automatically send you an update once tracking is available!
Delivery speed varies greatly depending on a myriad of factors including the shipping rate selected at checkout, the distance a package is traveling, and the efficiency of your postal carrier.
Once a package is handed off to a postal service, we have no further control or insight over its journey.
HOW LONG DO ORDERS HEADED ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE USA TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Due to COVID-19’s effect on worldwide transit, we have witnessed shipping times lengthen for international orders. Orders shipped with First-Class Package International Service often take several weeks to arrive at their destination, so please consider all shipping rates available at checkout if your order is time-sensitive!
- Orders usually arrive about 1-2 weeks after they leave our fulfillment center depending on the country, but in some cases delivery can take up to 30 days.
- We are not responsible for shipments that are confiscated by customs, and recommend researching your country’s customs policies before placing your order.
- Depending on where your package is being delivered, you may be required to pay duties on your purchase. We are not responsible for packages that are returned to sender due to incomplete customs fees or because they were never claimed. We highly recommend that international customers include their phone number at checkout so your local postal service and customs office can reach you easily!
- Some countries have relaxed regulations regarding USPS First Class International mail and do not scan those packages, leaving us with no way to track them. In our experience, packages sent to Germany via USPS First Class International are consistently lost in transit. We have removed the First Class International Mail option to Germany, and instead recommend selecting Priority Mail.
WHAT IF I MADE A MISTAKE AT CHECKOUT?
If you selected the wrong color or size for an item at checkout, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and the change you would like to make. We cannot guarantee changes to orders already placed, but are glad to make exchanges!
If you think you’ve entered an incorrect address at checkout, no worries! Please reach out to email@example.com with the corrected information as soon as possible and we will try to make all requested changes as soon as possible if your order hasn’t yet shipped out!
If your order has already shipped to an incorrect address, the package will likely be returned to us. We are more than happy to send it back out to the correct address, we will simply ask you to cover the cost of re-shipping. If you think your package has been returned to us (a “Returned to Original Sender” update would be indicated on your tracking page) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate getting it re-sent or refunded.
WHAT IF I RECEIVED A DEFECTIVE ITEM?
WHAT IF MY PACKAGE IS STOLEN, ARRIVES DAMAGED, OR IS LOST IN TRANSIT?
- Route Package Protection offers complete protection from theft, damage, and loss-in-transit: Route is included on the house for all orders totaling $80+ USD, and can be added to any order under that threshold for just $0.98!
We highly recommend including Route package protection on your order, as we do not replace items that are stolen, lost in transit, or arrive damaged.
- If Your Domestic Package is Lost in Transit: File a claim 7-30 days from the last available tracking update.
- If Your International Package is Lost in Transit: File a claim 20-30 days from the last available tracking update.
- If You Receive Goods Damaged in Transit: Provide Route with photos of the damaged products upon arrival.
- If Your Package Is Stolen: File a claim 5-15 days from when the package was marked delivered. Orders over $100 will require you to file a police report, but Route makes the process easy. We are happy to walk you through the claim process if you’d like help. Feel free to send us a message at email@example.com with your order number and issue details.
WHERE IS STU?
HOW DO I CANCEL AN ORDER?
If you would like to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will try our best to cancel your order before it gets shipped. We cannot guarantee a cancellation once an order has been placed, but in the event that your order cannot be cancelled in time we are always happy to walk you through the return/refund process once your order arrives!
WHEN WILL “X” BE RESTOCKED?
If an item you had your eye on is out of stock, never fear! We make an effort to restock our pieces as frequently as possible. On the product page there should be a ‘Notify Me When Available’ button. If you don’t see it at first, try clicking the size or color you were hoping to purchase and refreshing the page. Simply submit your email address in the field provided and you’ll be the first to know once the item is back in stock!
If you are interested in an unreleased design, the best places to keep tabs on our upcoming projects are our Instagram, our mobile app, and our mailing list (you can subscribe at the bottom of this page!)
DID WE LEAVE SOMETHING OUT?
ALL ORDERS SHIP FROM OUR FULFILLMENT CENTER:
208 Passaic Ave
Fairfield, NJ 07004