Put a lobe in it, why don't ya...
- Faux gauge
- Sold as singles
- Made with jewelry grade stainless steel
- Tarnish free
- Designed in NYC
For hygienic reasons, we can't accept returns or exchanges on any earring(s).
On the fence? We're more than happy to answer any questions you have about our Corkscrew Earring here! :~)
- Hypoallergenic: Our 316L jewelry-grade stainless steel will never turn your skin green
- Durable: Highly resistant to corrosion due to its low-carbon grade
- Low Maintenance: Won't rust or tarnish, requires virtually no special care
- Zero Waste: Steel is 100% recyclable - so your jewelry can have a life after drip!
Corkscrew Earring in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
Such good quality !! I got two as a birthday gift for myself, and little did I know that my partner got another pair of earrings (the bobby pin ones) from the same brand for my bday!! I got two pairs on the same day and I’m honestly so impressed by the quality. They are super shiny and heavy but not uncomfy to wear for long periods. One thing that surprised me a bit is that the shape is an oblong corkscrew, not perfectly round,, but I see it as a plus because it means they’re even comfy to nap in. :)
Part of me wishes that they came in clock wise and counter clock wise rotation so that if you bought 2 you could have symmetry on both sides, but as a funky solo earring they are super cute. Definitely got me comfortable doing miss match earrings. Got lots of compliments.
I actually love this, i wear this in my left ear and the Longer Earring in my right and its so cute! my favorite studiocult piece by far!!!!!!!!!!