Still Frame Sunglasses
Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
In collaboration with conceptual artist Gab Bois, these statement shades will help you capture every moment.
- Composite nylon lenses available in brown or gray
- Matte-finish stainless steel spring-hinge temples
- Adjustable rubber nose pads for a comfortable fit
- One-way visible lens overlays feat. original negatives by Gab Bois
- Includes vintage film storage box and color checker cleaning cloth
55mm - 21mm - 145mm (lens - bridge - temple)
UV 400 protection (that's 99~100% of UV rays!)
Born and based in Montreal, Gab Bois is a multidisciplinary visual artist whose practice focuses on photography.
Her work masters the art of blurring the lines between real and simulated. She stages herself in evocative and powerful visual compositions where the spectator is exposed to the artist's reinterpretation of subjects from her environment.
Although we’re disappointed whenever our products don’t work for you, we’re happy to accept returns!
- HOLIDAY 2023 RETURN POLICY: Any purchases made between November 27th and December 31, 2023 are eligible for returns and exchanges through January 31, 2024.
- All orders come with a lifetime warranty protecting against any material or manufacturing defects.
- We cannot refund packages lost in transit and highly recommend adding shipping insurance to your order at checkout!
- All returns must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All clearance items are final sale.
Still Frame Sunglasses in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
Very high quality, thick frames and fairly heavy metal
These sunglasses have a clever design and are fun and unique. So glad I have them!
Coolest sunglasses ever!
The sunglasses came in within five days or so of ordering them, and they look great! I was really happy to see that there were images on the front, but the lenses are thick enough to not see the images and they can be worn while driving. I got a lot of compliments on these and everyone wanted to know where I got them!