Soda Tab Earring
Soda? Cola? Pop? Whatever you call the fizzy stuff, this earring adds a splash of effortless effervescence to your fit.
- Faux gauge
- Sold in singles
- Made with jewelry grade stainless steel
- Tarnish free
- Designed in NYC
For hygienic reasons, we can't accept returns or exchanges on any earring(s).
On the fence? We're more than happy to answer any questions you have about our Soda Tab Earring here! :~)
- Hypoallergenic: Our 316L jewelry-grade stainless steel will never turn your skin green
- Durable: Highly resistant to corrosion due to its low-carbon grade
- Low Maintenance: Won't rust or tarnish, requires virtually no special care
- Zero Waste: Steel is 100% recyclable - so your jewelry can have a life after drip!
- All orders are shipped out by our warehouse within 1-3 business days!
- Most orders within the US arrive at the provided address within 7-10 business days, and all contiguous US orders over $200 include FREE standard shipping!
- All international orders are sent out DDP (customs and taxes pre-paid), with shipping times varying depending on country and shipping class - you can find specific estimates at checkout.
- We offer Navidium Package Protection at checkout to insure your package in the event of theft, loss, or damage. All orders placed through our mobile app include complimentary package protection, on the house!
Soda Tab Earring in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
Latch Broke within a week :( other than that they feel nice and heavy and didn’t seem to scratch much
I bought it as a last minute little gift for my boyfriend because he’s been following the instagram for quite some time. It shipped so quickly and looked exactly like the photo; good quality and nicely packaged- he loved it so much!
He loves it but is a bit heavy he said but is very cool looking
Took a looooooong time to arrive but they’re well worth the wait! They feel sturdy and well made and are so cute! Would order from here again for sure!
This has been my favorite purchase this year. I’ve gotten compliments and double takes from friends and coworkers. It looks like a real soda can tab. They thought I took it from an actual can! It is a little heavier than I thought but it took a while to get used to the weight.