Razzle Dazzle Ring
Give 'Em the Ol' Razzle Dazzle
Shimmer and shine with this real life sparkle emoji.
- Solid sterling silver base
- Available in gold vermeil (5 microns of 24K gold plating!)
- Charisma +20%, guaranteed
- Designed in NYC
- Precious: Our sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver, the highest purity possible still suitable for jewelry-making
- Hypoallergenic: Sterling silver never contains nickel or other inexpensive elements that can turn your skin green
- Long-lasting: Our silver pieces are coated in rhodium to add a little extra protection from everyday wear and tear, not to mention some bonus gleam
- Low-maintenance: With just the occasional gentle cleaning, sterling silver dazzles for years
Check out our full care guide for Sterling Silver here.
- Precious: Coating a 925 sterling silver base with 24K gold makes this 100% precious metal
- Hypoallergenic: Using 24K gold eliminates the possibility of impurities that can turn your skin green
- Long-lasting: At 5 microns thick, our gold vermeil is well-protected from daily wear
- Brilliant: Gold really is the gold standard
Although we’re disappointed whenever our products don’t work for you, we’re happy to accept returns!
- HOLIDAY 2023 RETURN POLICY: Any purchases made between November 27th and December 31, 2023 are eligible for returns and exchanges through January 31, 2024.
- All orders come with a lifetime warranty protecting against any material or manufacturing defects.
- We cannot refund packages lost in transit and highly recommend adding shipping insurance to your order at checkout!
- All returns must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All clearance items are final sale.
Razzle Dazzle Ring in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
I love this ring! It’s such a fun design and fits comfortably. The packaging is really cool as well. They even included a cleaning cloth and tote bag as extras!
They really went above and beyond with the customer service too. I mistakenly put my neighbor across the street’s address when I ordered the ring (I have never done this before so I don’t know how I did this! 😭) but after getting a delivery notification and figuring out what happened, my neighbors confirmed that they had not received the package. (They’ve always been honest with us and brought over any mail that did have our correct address and was delivered to them so I believe they were telling the truth and something happened to the delivery and it got lost or something like that.)
I contacted customer service and Liz worked with me to send a replacement at no additional charge which I am so grateful for! It arrived very quickly too. Thank you so much!!! This is my second ring from StudioCult and I’m already eyeing some others. (I will be sure to triple-check the address next time. 😅)
such a gorgeous and unique ring! Fits well despite its unusual shape it doesn't get in the way on my hand
Beautiful stunning gorgeous I feel amazing wearing it I’m like oh I’m so glamorous now. ✨
Received defective rings two times… Really sad about this. At this point, it felt like it does not worth the money because it looks really cheap. Mine is the gold one.