You know her... you love her... you doodled her over and over in your little marble composition notebook, don't lie! Back by popular demand, the very first STUDIOCULT earring has been completely redesigned and is ready to dangle from your lobe once more.
- Faux gauge
- Sold in singles
- Made with jewelry grade stainless steel
- Tarnish free
- Designed in NYC
For hygienic reasons, we can't accept returns or exchanges on any earring(s).
On the fence? We're more than happy to answer any questions you have about our S-Thing Earring here! :~)
- Hypoallergenic: Our 316L jewelry-grade stainless steel will never turn your skin green
- Durable: Highly resistant to corrosion due to its low-carbon grade
- Low Maintenance: Won't rust or tarnish, requires virtually no special care
- Zero Waste: Steel is 100% recyclable - so your jewelry can have a life after drip!
S-Thing Earring in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
Hey guys it is asking me to review my order which I never received. Hopefully you can get these to me asap.
I bought both the original and the redesigned version of this piece. The new one is so beautiful and thick, the last one was rather flimsy. Unfortunately, the clasp broke pretty quickly but the Studiocult team was able to ship me a replacement immediately.
I bought 2 to have a pair and managed to break one taking it off the first time I wore them. I emailed and they shipped a new out asap. Love the products, love the service.
Very good quality. Great weight and balance
I am quite sure I stand with a lot of other customers who actually thought it was a pair earrings but one earring for $45 is outlandish and it’s robbery as far as I’m concerned although the earring was nice but I was under the impression that it was a pair of earrings