Fish Hook Earring
You're a catch
And you know it.
- Faux gauge
- Sold as singles
- Made with jewelry grade stainless steel
- Tarnish free
- Designed in NYC
For hygienic reasons, we can't accept returns or exchanges on any earring(s).
On the fence? We're more than happy to answer any questions you have about our Fish Hook Earring here! :~)
- Hypoallergenic: Our 316L jewelry-grade stainless steel will never turn your skin green
- Durable: Highly resistant to corrosion due to its low-carbon grade
- Low Maintenance: Won't rust or tarnish, requires virtually no special care
- Zero Waste: Steel is 100% recyclable - so your jewelry can have a life after drip!
- All orders are shipped out by our warehouse within 1-3 business days!
- Most orders within the US arrive at the provided address within 7-10 business days, and all domestic orders over $200 include FREE standard shipping!
- All international orders are sent out DDP (customs and taxes pre-paid), with shipping times varying depending on country and shipping class - you can find specific estimates at checkout.
- We offer Navidium Package Protection at checkout to insure your package in the event of theft, loss, or damage. All orders placed through our mobile app include complimentary package protection, on the house!
Need more info? Visit our complete Shipping & Delivery page, or contact us directly here!
Fish Hook Earring in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
It’s lightweight and super cute. My only gripe is that it’s a little hard to put on since it’s quite thin, but it’s all worth it. The aesthetic and look is AMAZING.
Makes me feel cool. As soon as I put it on I started laughing maniacally because of how correct it felt to wear this.
Fish Hook Earring
It was honestly a little bigger than I imagined it would be; not that that’s a problem at all, just thought it’d be the size of a small hook. That doesn’t change the fact that it’s really well made, was shipped and delivered very fast, and looks dope asf
High quality. SO comfy. I get so many compliments on it. It’s quickly become a part of my earring rotation.