Pumpernickel Pink Bread Tag Bag
Obtain that grain!
Whether you're at brunch with friends or meeting a new client, carry this bag and you'll be on a roll.
- Vegan leather
- Includes removable adjustable strap
- 2 magnetic closures
- "Let's Get This Bread" screen printed on front
- Interior pocket dimensions of 3" x 6.5" x 5"
- Designed in NYC
- Sustainable: Our PU leather is 100% vegan and requires far fewer production resources than animal leather
- Low Maintenance: Unlike animal leather, vegan leather is waterproof and wipes clean easily
- Vibrant: Using vegan leather lets us make bags in a full gamut of neons and pastels that would otherwise be unattainable
Although we’re disappointed whenever our products don’t work for you, we’re happy to accept returns!
- All orders come with a lifetime warranty protecting against any material or manufacturing defects.
- We cannot refund packages lost in transit and highly recommend adding shipping insurance to your order at checkout!
- All returns must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- Final sale items are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All clearance items are final sale.
Pumpernickel Pink Bread Tag Bag in the Wild:
Tag us on IG to be featured!
I have gotten so many compliments on this bag. It’s a quirky accessory to elevate your maximalist wardrobe or spicy up even the most basic outfit. I love how this bag can be a crossbody or a clutch. It’s very comfortable to wear/hold. Just be aware: the main compartment (and only compartment) is quite small, so pack light or have another bag on standby. ;) Thank you, StudioCult!
I didn’t realize how tiny the inside was lol I can’t fit my phone inside (iPhone 14 pro max). The only things that do fit (barely) are keys, cardholder and a gloss yknow the essentials 😂😂 otherwise I love the bag.
So cute I put the bubblegum Moschino bubblegum perfume inside and its lil face fit perfectly. This was the highlight of my sister's birthday. Thank you!
I got so many compliments on this bag when I took it to Vegas. I LOVE it. It’s so different!